Stay warm with this delicious apple recipe!
4 Apple Holler apples
1/2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon butter
1. Peel/core apples and cut into thick slices.
2. Toss together the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg either in a bowl or in plastic bag (shake until coated).
3. Cook apple mixture, two tablespoons of water and one tablespoon of butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender – but not mushy
5. Serve as is or top with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!