Available Weekdays November through June
With the Baking on the Farm Group Experience how we make our own farm breads. You will get to knead the dough and form your own loaves of bread to bake and take home. Don’t be fooled, men will enjoy this as much as women.
Tour our Orchard and Farm and learn about the history of the Apple Holler, our earth friendly growing practices and the products we produce and sell in our country store. Visit the farm park including the Golden Goat Bridge where you can feed the goats. Browse the country store, bakery and gift shop.
Enjoy your baking demonstration with hands-on participants. You will get to taste a variety of Apple Holler breads with lunch complete with Apple Holler’s own homemade honey apple butter. Your delicious farm baked chicken dinner/lunch will be served family style.
- Your Apple Holler Host will greet you and guide you throughout your farm tour
- Narrated tractor-drawn wagon ride through our Orchard and Enchanted Forest
- Bread Baking – Bake your own!
- Family Style Chicken Dinner
- Homemade Hot Apple Pie with
- Sassy Cow Ice Cream
- Goat feeding (optional)
- Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
- Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your Camera!
Please Call for Details 262-884-7100
- Other options can include Pie Baking or Fondue Tasting