Bring your group for a refreshing break to visit Apple Holler’s Family Farm and Orchard. We have some shorter tour options available to pick from. You can combine a couple of options for your own custom tour. Whatever the need or occasion, we can tailor your groups tour to the needs of your group. Al a carte options are available to groups of 30 or more.
Just give us a call at 262-884-7100. It will be our pleasure to plan your perfect outing!
- Down Home Cooked Meals – Touched by the Magic of Apples and served in our Red Barn Restaurant. Many options available for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner.
- Orchard Tour – Includes a fun-filled tractor-drawn, narrated tour of the Apple Holler orchards, farm, and Enchanted forest complete with apple fritters & cider.
- Pie & Coffee – Bring your group for our famous award winning Apple pie and Sassy Cow Ice cream. Then shop in our country store, gift shop and bakery.
- Donut Stop with Coffee or Cider – Our Delicious Apple Cider Donuts make for the perfect treat.
- Horse-drawn Sleigh Ride with Campfire & S’mores – Enjoy a horse-drawn sleigh ride through our orchard and Enchanted Forest followed by a campfire with s’mores and hot cider or hot chocolate. Horse-drawn wagon ride may be substituted for sleigh ride.
- Harvest Moon Group Hayride – Tractor-drawn wagon ride through our orchard and Enchanted Forest followed by hot or cold cider around a warming campfire. Add s’mores for $1.50 extra per person.
- Build Your Own Lunch Combo – Build your own by picking from: Homemade Soup, Farm Fresh Salad, Half Sandwich & Slice of Pie.
- Pie Tasting Party – Sample a variety of our delicious award winning pies. Non-alcoholic beverage included.
- Build Your Own Caramel Apples – Hand dip fresh Apples into homemade caramel, nuts and a variety of toppings. (Add-on Only)