– 1 cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon ground allspice
– 1 bottle (64 ounces) Apple Holler cider, divided
– 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
– 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
– orange slices, optional
– Place sugar, spices and 1 cup cider in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in juice concentrate until melted.
– Transfer to large pitcher. Stir in remaining cider. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
– To serve, pour cider mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. If desired, garnish with orange slices.