- 1 med. acorn squash
- 2 sm. apples, unpeeled and diced
- 2 tbsp. diced celery
- 2 tsp. minced onion
- 2 tsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash in half. Remove seeds.
- Place cut side down on baking sheet sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
- Combine apples, celery and onion. Add butter and water.
- Put in small baking dish. Cover. Bake squash and apple stuffing for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven. Fill squash with apple mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.