- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 fresh peaches
- grapeseed oil (or vegetable oil)
- vanilla ice cream
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut peaches along the seam all the way around and twist halves off the pit.
- Brush cut sides with grapeseed oil or vegetable oil.
- Cook, cut side down, on a hot grill until fruit has grill marks, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Brush tops with oil, turn over, and move to indirect heat.
- Sprinkle cut sides with cinnamon sugar.
- Cover grill and cook until sugar is melted and fruit is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream (sprinkle on extra cinnamon sugar if you like).