This is an easy recipe that uses a pancake mix. Mix it together and bake it for 30 minutes. Top it with real whipped topping and enjoy!
Yields: 8" Square Baking Dish
Serves: 9 pieces
- 3 cups Berries - Sliced Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- whipped cream
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Add the berries and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sugar to the dish and toss.
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, milk, and eggs until no lumps remain. Pour the batter over the berries. Bake until the crust is golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining sugar and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.