- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup, Apple Holler Apple Cider
- 2 tbsp. Apple Holler Cinnamon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Thyme sprigs for garnish
- Combine chicken and 1st 3 ingredients in large zip-lock bag, seal. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken; cook for 5 minutes each side. Remove chicken from pan, set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add apples, sauté 4 minutes. Add reserved marinade, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 4 minutes or until reduced slightly. Return chicken to pan, cook for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with thyme sprigs.