- 4 C. fresh or frozen Cranberries
- 3 C. Miniature Marshmallows
- ¾ C. Sugar
- 2 C. finely chopped Apples (Gala, Empire, Yellow Delicious)
- ½ C. seedless Green Grapes, quartered
- ½ C. chopped Walnuts
- ¼ t. Salt
- 1 C. Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped
- Place cranberries in food processor, process finely chopped.
- Transfer to a large bowl, stir in marshmallows and sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Just before serving, stir in apples, grapes, walnuts and salt.
- Fold in the whipped cream