- 4 cup Leaf Lettuce (torn curly)
- 4 cup Boston Lettuce (torn Boston lettuce about 2 small heads)
- 8 oz Applewood Smoked Ham (cubed)
- 1 Red Delicious Apple (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 3 tbsp Apple Holler Apple Cider
- 2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey Mustard (light)
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine apple cider and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour over lettuce mixture; toss well to coat.
- Spoon salad mixture onto 4 individual salad plates. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each salad.