This is a fresh and simple coleslaw that is seasoned just right. You’ll find yourself wanting just one more helping. Enjoy!
Yields: About 6 cups
Serves: About 6 People
- 1 head of cabbage shredded
- 1 apple, sliced and cut in small pieces
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- Half a red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or dried cranberries
- 3-4 Tbs. Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. mayonaise (optional if you want a healthier version)
- 1 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tsp. organic raw agave nectar or sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dill seed
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seed
- Season with Salt & Pepper or Apple Hollers Seasonings
- Toss and stir together ingredients and then season. Then enjoy this crispy tasty coleslaw!