- 2 lb haddock, whole; or salmon
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Prepared mustard (Kallas's Honey Mustard would be great!)
- 2 Tbs fresh dill; Chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple Holler's Apple Cider
- 1/2 cup apple; Finely diced, unpeeled
- 1 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- Wash fish and pat dry. Sprinkle all over with salt.
- Wrap in 2 layers of aluminum foil. Fold over and seal seam and ends. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 F for 40 to 45 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small sauce pan. Stir in cornstarch, mustard and dill.
- Gradually add apple Cider. Stir until smooth and thickened. Add the diced apple and lemon juice.
- Open foil packet, remove skin from fish, and transfer to a platter.
- Serve sauce over fish.