Recipe found on Recipes For Our Daily Bread/Bacon & Apple Grilled Cheese
Yields: 1 Sandwich
- 2 pieces of bacon per sandwich, cooked
- 2 pieces cheddar cheese, per sandwich
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 Tablespoons sweet spicy honey mustard
- 1. Spread the sweet spicy honey mustard on one side of both pieces of the bread. SEE blog for recipe.
- 2. Add a piece of cheese on top of the spicy honey mustard
- 3. Top the cheese with 2 to 4 slices of apple
- 4. Add 2 pieces of cooked bacon on top of the apple slices.
- 5. Place a piece of cheese on top of the bacon.
- 6. Add the second piece of bread on top of the apples, bacon and cheese.
- 7. Butter the bread and place it in a medium hot skillet until golden brown.
- 8. Butter the top side and flip the sandwich over.
- 9. Remove from the skillet when golden brown.
Recipe found on Recipes For Our Daily Bread/Bacon & Apple Grilled Cheese.
To read their blog, click here.