The horse-drawn sleigh ride experience at Apple Holler’s family farm will make you feel as though you stepped inside of a glistening winter snow globe. The magical sleigh rides are pulled by our beautiful Haflinger horses and take you on a private orchard tour. Within the enchanted forest, you will marvel at the charming hardwoods, many of which are over 100 years old. The sound of the horses’ hooves traveling through crisp, white snow along with longings of simpler times makes our sleigh ride adventure a true winter wonderland experience.
- Greeted by our friendly tour guides/drivers, the serene horse-drawn sleigh ride experience takes you through the enchanted wooded wonderland.
- After the sleigh ride, cozy up to a crackling campfire, complete with fixing’s for s’mores and hot apple cider or hot chocolate.
- Make sure to bring your camera for nostalgic photo opportunities that you will cherish for a lifetime!
- Please wear warm clothes and bring blankets so that you can stay comfortable while snuggling with your close friends and loved ones during this winter adventure.
- Our horses love to snack! If you’d like to feed them, please bring long carrots.
According to a recent article by USA Today, our family farm is one of the most fun places for children and adults in Racine, Wisconsin. Open year-round, our horse-drawn sleigh rides remain a classic during the winter months.
Location and Pricing Information
Positioned in the southeast region of Wisconsin, Apple Holler is within easy reach of people traveling from Chicago, Milwaukee, Racine, and Kenosha. For more information about this magical sleigh ride opportunity, please call 262-884-7100 to make your reservation.