Children of all ages will enjoy creating a farm fresh Pizza while also touring the orchard and family farm!
July through August 2016
Discover all about growing and caring for a garden as you explore the Garden of Eatin’ and help build a garden-fresh pizza with vegetables and herbs. You will enjoy seeing and learning more about our family farm as you experience a guided tour of the orchard and explore the farm park.
Engaging Educational Experience:
- Learn about the life cycle of plants, bugs, bees, pollination and more!
- Visit our Pizza Garden of Eatin’ and learn about growing plants
- Help build a fresh garden pizza with vegetables and herbs
- Visit our farm animals and learn about haflinger horses
- Experience a guided educational tour aboard a tractor-drawn wagon and play “I Spy” as you pass through the Enchanted Forest.
- Sample a fresh garden vegetable pizza
- Explore our Farm Park – Johnny Appleseed History Walk, Farmyard Animals, Kid’s Corral, Crazy Corn Maze, Cool Cow Maze, Giant Slide and More!
|Includes Wisconsin Common Core Standards in Science, Agriculture, Agriscience, Ecology/Environment,
Add a Pony Ride
* For only $3 more per child you can add a hand-led pony ride to this field trip. LEARN MORE
Field Trip Add-ons
* See options for field trip HERE
Cost: $7.00 per person (children and adults)
One complimentary ticket per groups of 20 or more
Reservations Required 262-884-7100