May be added to any field trip for groups of 30 or more
April through August 2016
A field trip to Apple Holler is a wonderful experience. However, we thought it would be nice for each group to have a chance to customize their field trip to their particular needs or to just add on another activity to create an even more wonderful field trip!
Add-on costs are an additional charge per person for that activity. Plan on an additional 20 to 30 minutes of time for each additional item added. Feel free to call our field trip coordinator, at 262-884-7100 to customize your perfect field trip outing!
Add a Pony Ride – only $3 more per child
- Experience a hand-led gentle pony ride.
Nature Craft – only $2 more per person
- Create a fun age-appropriate nature craft made from nature items.
Puppet Show – only $2 more per person
- Enjoy Old McDonald and some of his animals in a fun puppet show. Excellent for younger audiences.
Educational Presentation – only $2 more per person
- Enjoy a fun presentation in our educational display area. Learn about the care of the orchard, importance of bees, pollination, harmful and helpful bugs, lifecycle of an apple tree, and more! Visit our Bee Hut with live bees and spot the “Queen Bee.” Handout with questions available upon request.
Build Your Own Caramel Apples – only $4 more per person
- Make caramel apples with creamy homemade caramel and a variety of yummy toppings!
Hotdog Bag Lunch – only $5 more per person
- Enjoy a large all-beef hotdog lunch with chips or apple, and drink.