We love to teach others about our farm and local agriculture with our Field Trips.
We have developed several fun engaging cross curriculum-based learning experiences that your group can choose from. Be a part of a special adventure on our farm while experiencing deeper learning with hands-on activities and the fresh outdoors.
Call now to reserve your group outing. Groups smaller than 30 may schedule with an already scheduled group. Call Sheryl at 262-884-7100 and we will be happy to assist you in planning your next memorable day down on the farm. No matter what show and time of year you choose, we’ll entertain the children and help them create memories they’ll cherish for a lifetime.
- Watch local weather forecast to have children dress appropriately. You may also need sunscreen and bug repellent.
- Arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time.
- Guided portion of the field trip is approximately 90 minutes.
- Allow additional time for Children’s play area and/or lunch.
- The chaperones are responsible for the safety of the children. The activities of the children must be monitored by the chaperones while here.
Field Trip Options