Featuring Fun Hands-on Lesson all
About Trees and the Miracle of Apples!
April through August
At Apple Holler, we love teaching about how our apple trees grow. Bring your students, preschool through 5th grade to enjoy an age-appropriate, hands-on lesson in the open
air, learning and exploring Apple Holler’s 78-acre orchard, and Enchanted Forest! Field Trip activities are adjusted to the age level.
Includes Wisconsin Common Core Standards in Science, Agriculture, Agriscience, & Ecology/Environment.
Engaging Educational Experience – Let’s Talk Trees:
- Enjoy an educational presentation where students will learn the life cycle of the tree, how trees grow, parts of the tree, how their unique plumbing system helps them transport nutrients to create oxygen, photosynthesis, and more.
- Explore the bee hut, while learning about bees, pollination, and the parts of the apple blossom.
- Experience a guided educational tour aboard a tractor-drawn wagon and play “I Spy” as you pass through the Enchanted Forest.
- Explore the Enchanted Forest with hands-on activities: determine the age of a tree, identify parts of the tree, learn how to read the tree’s life story, and more.
- Enjoy a Freshly Baked Cookie Treat
- Explore our Farm Park – Johnny Appleseed History Walk,
Farmyard Animals, Kid’s Corral, Crazy Corn Maze, Cool Cow Maze, Giant Slide, and More!
Field Trip Add-ons
See options for field trip add-ons here
Cost: $7.00 per person (children and adults)
One complimentary ticket per group of 20 or more.
Please call, 262-884-7100 for details.