1. Your reservation is Not guaranteed until we receive your Deposit and Signed Confirmation. The remaining balance is due upon arrival by one designated leader per group. A single payment covering the entire group is required and can be in forms of MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or a check payable to Apple Farm Mgmt. Inc.
2. CHAPERONES MUST PAY TEACHER IN ADVANCE. A SINGLE PAYMENT COVERING THE ENTIRE GROUP IS REQUIRED. This will greatly speed up the check-in process and keep your group on schedule.
3. We reserve the right to combine your group with others if group size, time constraints, etc. warrant it.
4. If we receive your deposit 3 weeks prior to your field trip we will send you wristbands to distribute to each child and chaperone prior to your arrival to Apple Holler. If deposit made after 3 weeks we will give you the wristbands when you check in on the day of your field trip for each child, teacher and chaperone.
5. If you are unable to attend your reserved date on the day of, for any reason your $100.00 deposit is forfeited.
6. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation time. This will allow time to assemble your group, use the restrooms, etc. Having your program begin on-time is extremely important for maximum enjoyment by everyone. Programs start promptly at the above time. Late arrivals will forfeit the show without refund. Please check in at our Orchard Market immediately upon arrival.
7. Shows held rain or shine. Watch local forecast to dress appropriately.
8. The buyer may reduce the number of guests listed above by up to 20% without penalty. If you bring less than 80% of the number of guests listed above you will be charged for 80% of the number of guests listed above.
9. A full refund of deposit will be returned if reservations are canceled at least one month prior to your reservation date. To receive a refund, cancellation must be made in writing, emailed or mailed to Apple Holler, we will then send you a cancellation confirmation. If you cancel less than one month prior, your deposit may be applied to a future show. Cancellations made 14 days prior to the date of the show will forfeit credit or return of your deposit.
10. All shows at Apple Holler are subject to availability. An event may be rescheduled or canceled by Apple Holler in which case buyer will be notified immediately and given a reasonable opportunity to reschedule or cancel.
11. The teachers and chaperones are responsible for the safety of the children. The activities of the children must be monitored by the chaperones while here at Apple Holler.
12. You may need sunscreen and/ or bug repellant.
Quantities of apples and pumpkins available for picking may vary from year to year. As in all farming enterprises, weather plays a major role in determining the size of a crop. At times guests may need to harvest apples and pumpkins from bins rather than trees.