Available April through November
For those “just passing through”, this great lunch package will give you a chance to satisfy those hunger pangs and stretch your legs.
This Orchard Farm Tour with Luncheon package is just what you need. Be entertained by your friendly host throughout your visit. Enjoy a homemade cup of soup or Grandma’s Farm Salad, Sandwich, beverage (Yep! Even our famous hot or cold apple cider is a beverage option!) and some yummy, gourmet ice cream for dessert. After enjoying some shopping time in our Country Store, Deli and Bakery, aboard a tractor-drawn wagon for a narrated orchard tour. Finally, no Apple Holler visit would be complete without a visit to the famous Golden Goat Bridge, where each guest will have the opportunity to meet our friendly goats.
Orchard Farm Group Tour with Luncheon Includes:
- Your Apple Holler host will greet you on the bus and guide you throughout your farm tour
- Homemade cup of soup or Grandma’s Farm Salad, Sandwich, and Beverage served in our Red Barn Restaurant
- Homemade hot apple pie with Sassy Cow Ice Cream
- Narrated tractor-drawn wagon ride through our orchard and Enchanted Forest
- Visit the Apple Holler Family Farm Park and the Golden Goat Bridge (Goat feeding optional)
- Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
- Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your camera!
Call for details: 262-884-7100
Orchard Tour with Full Course Meal Option:
Choose from Roast Turkey, Fried Chicken or Beef Pot Roast for your main dish. Includes full course meal.
Orchard Tour with Enchanted Forest Picnic Box Lunch:
Instead of dining indoors, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the beautiful outdoors as you picnic in our Enchanted forest. Picnic lunch would include sandwich, side, beverage and dessert.