Apple Picking Tour
Available Weekdays August-November
For those “just passing through,” this lunch package will give you a chance to stretch your legs and satisfy those hunger pangs with down-home cooking.
Apple Picking Group Tour Experience Includes:
- An Apple Holler host to greet and guide you throughout your farm tour
- Narrated, tractor-drawn wagon ride through our orchard and Enchanted Forest
- 1/4 peck bag to pick fresh apples from the trees, while you are picking, be sure to taste how wonderful apples truly are.
- Information on how we grow our apples, pears, and peaches
- Opportunity to learn about our earth-friendly growing practices
- Visit to the Apple Holler Family Farm Park, which includes the Golden Goat Bridge (goat feeding optional), and more!
- Farm Store & Gift Shop special offers
- Delicious homemade lunch, complete with hot apple pie and ice cream
- Memories to last a lifetime (Bring your camera)
Reservations required. For groups of 30 or more.
$51.95 per person (plus tax and service charge).
Please call 262-884-7100 for details and reservations.