Available Weekdays August through October
Enjoy a perfect, nostalgic autumn afternoon as you soak in the sights, sounds, and smells of the season on our family farm and orchard. After picking and tasting fresh, sweet apples straight from the tree, share a deliciously home-cooked boxed lunch compled with dessert.
Apple Pickin’ Tour Experience Includes:
- An Apple Holler host to greet and guide you throughout your farm tour
- Narrated, tractor-drawn wagon ride through our orchard and Enchanted Forest
- Assisted picking
- Information on how we grow apples, pears, and peaches on our farm
- Opportunity to learn about our earth-friendly growing practices
- Visit to the Apple Holler Family Farm Park, which includes the Golden Goat Bridge (goat feeding optional), Johnny Appleseed History Walk, and more!
- Meet the Halflingers (the workhorses of Apple Holler)
- Country Store, Gift Shop, & Bakery special offers
- Apple picking and tasting – 1/4 peck bag per person
- A delicious boxed lunch
- Homemade Hot Apple Pie dessert
- Memories to last a lifetime (Bring your camera!)
For groups of 30 or more. Reservations required.
Please call, 262-884-7100 for details and reservations.