Welcome to Our Family Farm
Where You Can “Pick Your Own Memories,” and Fun is Always in Season!
For groups of 30 or more. Reservations required.
We invite you to visit Apple Holler’s family farm and experience the magic of our Ag-Venture that combines childhood wonder with the refreshing simplicity of living in the moment. While every Ag-Venture is unique, each group experiences a tour that is sure to reshape how you view life on the farm and orchard.
Included in Your Group’s Ag-Venture:
- Experience a guided tractor-drawn tour through Apple Holler’s beautiful 78 acres of family farm, apple, peach, and pear orchards, and Enchanted Forest.
- Picking and tasting of apples, 1/4 peck bag.
- Learn about our earth-friendly growing practices.
- Explore our pollination exhibit and organic Garden of Eatin’.
- Visit the Golden Goat Bridge and feed the goats.
- Enjoy a delicious, home-cooked boxed lunch, complete with our homemade high-top apple pie and cinnamon ice cream.
- Finish your day with a stop at our old-fashioned Country Store, Bakery & Gift Shop. Bring home some of our delicious homemade bakery, featured wines, gifts and other delicious specialties.
- Capture photos and memories to last a lifetime. Bring your camera!
Cost per Person
$44.95 (plus tax and service charge)
Apple Holler’s Ag-Venture is For The Kid in All of Us
To book your group’s Ag-Venture today, please call (262) 884-7100 to speak with our event coordinator.