- This event has passed.
July 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am - August 31, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
Apple Picking & Farm Park Information
July 28 – August 31, 2017
Today we offer apple picking and lots of fun activities. We are picking Gingergold, Paula Red, Zestar and Sansa Apples. You may purchase your Farm Park Admission & Picking bags at the Country Store (big red building).
After purchasing your Farm Park Admission and a picking bag, you may pick and taste whatever apples we are picking in the Orchard; but make sure that you keep your receipt. Please show your picking bag receipt when you exit from the orchard.
Please make sure that all the apples you pick are put in your picking bag and not in backpacks, bags, strollers, etc. They will be checked.
Orchard Picking Hours:
Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm Last Picking Bag will be sold at 3:30pm.
Saturday & Sunday 10am – 5pm Last Picking Bag will be sold at 4:30pm.
Apple Picking Pricing is:
$15 a person (1/4 Peck Bag. – Approximately 3-4 lbs.)
$20 a person (1/2 Peck Bag. – Approximately 5-7 lbs.)
*Everyone entering the orchard must pay for Apple Picking.
Apple Picking Package Includes:
- Bag for Apple Picking – per person
- FREE Tasting of the apples while in the Orchard.
- FREE Farm Park Admission
Farm Park Admission (no picking bag)
Everyday – $8 a person
EVERY DAY INCLUDES:
- All Day Access to the Kids Corral Play Area including;
Cool Cow Maze, Amish Built Train and Rainbow Play Structure
- Golden Goat Bridge & Farm Animals to Visit
- Bee Observation Exhibit & Johnny Appleseed History Walk
- Pedal Carts & Giant Slide
- Hand-led Pony Ride for Kids 10am – 4:00pm
- Orchard Express Train Ride 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Many Photo Opportunities & Lots of Memories
Thank you for visiting our family farm. Have a Wonderful Fun-Filled Day!