- This event has passed.
Easter Big Bunny Celebration with Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, March 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
One event on March 18, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on March 24, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on March 30, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on March 31, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on March 9, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on March 25, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on April 2, 2018 at 11:00am
One event on March 24, 2018 at 11:30am
One event on March 25, 2018 at 11:30am
One event on March 31, 2018 at 11:30am
One event on March 30, 2018 at 11:30am
Join our Easter Big Bunny Celebration with Easter Egg Hunt and More
10am March 9, 17, 18, 24, 25, 30, 31
11:00 April 2
11:30am March 24, 25, 30 & 31
A day with the Big Bunny Celebration with Easter Egg Hunt will be one to remember as you embark on a journey to Bunnyville. The Big Bunny Train Depot will be the first stop on the adventure. There you will receive your ticket and see Grandpa’s Table Top Easter Train as it travels through the town.
It will then be your turn for a ride, but you’ll need to catch your train. The next step is to Bunny Hop your way through the bunny tunnel to aboard the one and only Big Bunny Express Train.
Once you arrive in Bunnyville you will visit the Bunny Hut to see Country Bunny’s original puppet show. You’ll then able to explore the glorious town and all of its happenings! Hunt for Easter eggs, play exciting games, walk through the Bunny Trail, learn about our lovable, baby farm animals and enjoy a hand-led pony ride.
Don’t forget to refuel by enjoying a freshly baked cookie and Apple Holler’s famous apple cider!
Big Bunny Celebration Includes:
- Pick up your Big Bunny Express Train Ticket at the Train Depot
- See Grandpa’s Table Top Easter Train
- Do the Bunny Hop through the Bunny Tunnel
- Ride the Big Bunny Express Train
- Be entertained by Country Bunny’s puppet show in the Bunny Hut
- Hunt for Easter eggs in Bunnyville
- Take the Bunny Trail to see the baby animals
- Play Bunny Bowling, Ring Toss-Every child wins!
- Hand-lead gentle pony rides
- Enjoy a freshly-baked cookie and apple cider
Cost: $10.00 per person (children & adults)
Please arrive at your showtime to be seated.
All tickets are non-refundable.