– 2 large apples, cut in half
– 2 tbsp butter, melted
– 2 tbsp brown sugar, unpacked
– 2 tbsp all purpose gluten-free flour
– 4 tbsp quick oats
– pinch of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut apples in half and remove core and seeds with small pairing knife or spoon.
3. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon. Spoon on top of the apple halves and
sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream if desired.