This Cinnamon Apple Pie Bread from Wishes n’ Dishes sounds amazing!
– 1/3 cup light brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 2/3 cup white sugar
– 1/2 cup, salted butter
– 2 eggs
– 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
– 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1 apple, peeled & chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
3. Beat white sugar and butter together with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
4. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Add in vanilla.
5. Combine flour and baking powder together then stir into the creamed mixture.
6. Mix milk into the batter until smooth.
7. Pour half the batter into your greased loaf pan. Next add half the apples and half the brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Lightly pat/push apple mixture into batter.
8. Pour the remaining batter over apple layer; top with remaining apples and add more brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
9. Lightly pat/push apples into batter; swirl brown sugar mixture through apples using a finger or spoon.
10. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.