Leftover Easter candy? Here’s a great recipe for you!
2 cups of chocolate (any kind)
1/2 cup sprinkles (or any desired topping)
2 cups water
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Wash apples and cut them into bite-size pieces.
2. In a bowl add water, lemon juice and apple pieces. Set aside.
3. Add chocolate pieces to a double boiler and melt the chocolate over a low temperature.
4. Put your topping a bowl and set aside.
5. Once chocolate is melted, strain the apple and wash the apple pieces. Pat dry.
6. Dip each piece in melted chocolate, decorate it in desired topping and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
7. Refrigerate pieces until chocolate sets.