Celebrate strawberries with us by making this recipe at home!
– 1 box brownie mix
– 1 1/2 cup halved strawberries
– 2 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
– 1 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8″-x-8″ pan with parchment paper.
2. Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out with only a few moist crumbs (about 20 minutes). Let cool completely in pan, then top with strawberries.
3. Make ganache: Place chocolate chips in a medium bowl and set aside. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges, turn off heat.
4. Pour hot cream over the chocolate chips. Let side for 5 minutes, then whisk constantly until the sauce is smooth. Pour over the strawberry layer.
5. Refrigerate brownies until the ganache has set (about 15 minutes).
6. Slice into squares and enjoy!