This dessert adds just the right amount of sweetness!
2 apples, halved
2 tbsp butter, melted
3 tbsp of cinnamon sugar
1/4 cup of water
12-16 caramel candies
1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Use a melon baller to core the apples, then place the apples in a shallow baking dish.
- Brush each with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Pour water into baking dish and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove apples from the oven and add 3-4 caramels to the well in each apple.
- Bake for 15 more minutes then drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.