We love this recipe from Bellyfull.net and hope you do, too!
– 3/4 cup Apple Holler apple cider
– 3/4 cup unsalted butter
– 1 can (5 oz) evaporated milk
– 3 cups sugar
– 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chips
– 3/4 cup dried apple, finely chopped
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
– 1/4 teaspoon all spice
– 1/4 cup Dulce De Leche
1. Line and 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan combine the apple cider, butter, evaporated milk and sugar; bring to rolling boil and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to low; add in the white chocolate chips, dried apple, vanilla and spices; blend well, stirring for several more minutes until chocolate is dissolved. Pour into baking dish.
4. Heat Dulce De Leche in the microwave for 15-20 seconds to loosen. Drizzle or drop dollops around in the baking dish and swirl through with a dull knife for a marbled effect.
5. Refrigerate for three hours or until hardened.
6. Remove parchment paper from dish and cut into squares.