This is the perfect treat for any occasion!
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cans refrigerated biscuits
1 1/2 cups small, diced apples
1 cup packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon. Set the mixture aside.
3. Separate the dough into 16 biscuits then cut each one into quarters. Add each piece of dough to the bowl with cinnamon and sugar, tossing it to coat on all sides. Layer the coated dough pieces with the diced apples in the prepared bundt pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and melted butter. Pour the mixture evenly on top of the dough. Bake for 28-32 minutes until it is no longer doughy in the center. Remove bread from oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
5. Place a serving plate on top of the pan and flip it upside down.