Yields: 1 Sandwich
2 pieces of bacon per sandwich, cooked
2 pieces cheddar cheese, per sandwich
1 apple, cored and sliced
2 slices of bread
2 Tablespoons sweet spicy honey mustard
1. Spread the sweet spicy honey mustard on one side of both pieces of the bread. SEE blog for recipe.
2. Add a piece of cheese on top of the spicy honey mustard
3. Top the cheese with 2 to 4 slices of apple
4. Add 2 pieces of cooked bacon on top of the apple slices.
5. Place a piece of cheese on top of the bacon.
6. Add the second piece of bread on top of the apples, bacon and cheese.
7. Butter the bread and place it in a medium hot skillet until golden brown.
8. Butter the top side and flip the sandwich over.
9. Remove from the skillet when golden brown.
Recipe found on Recipes For Our Daily Bread/Bacon & Apple Grilled Cheese
To read their blog, click here.