A new take on the traditional, chocolate brownie! This apple brownie is packed with apples and cinnamon.
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup white sugar
3 medium apples (peeled, cored and thinly sliced)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Grease a 9×9 inch baking dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, beat the melted butter, sugar, and egg until fluffy. Fold in the apples and walnuts.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking power, baking soda and cinnamon.
4. Stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture until blended. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.