This Greek Yogurt Apple Blueberry Bread has zero refined sugar! We hope you love this simple healthy snack from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
– 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
– 6 tablespoons honey
– 1 large egg
– 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
– 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 cup shredded apple
– 1 and a 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease your loaf pan.
2. Whisk the oil, honey, egg, yogurt, vanilla and apple together in a medium bowl until combined. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and blueberries together. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined. Avoid overmixing.
3. Spread batter into a prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Let cool then cover and store at room temperature for up to 5 days.