Available April through November
For those “just passing through”, this great lunch package will give you a chance to satisfy those hunger pangs and stretch your legs.
This lunch package is just what you need. Be entertained by your friendly host throughout your visit. Enjoy a homemade cup of soup or Grandma’s Farm Salad, Sandwich, beverage (Yep! Even our famous hot or cold apple cider is a beverage option!) and some yummy, gourmet ice cream for dessert. After enjoying some shopping time in our Country Store, Deli and Bakery, aboard a tractor-drawn wagon for a narrated orchard tour. Finally, no Apple Holler visit would be complete without a visit to the famous Golden Goat Bridge, where each guest will have the opportunity to meet our friendly goats.
Orchard Farm Group Tour with Luncheon Includes:
- Your Apple Holler host will greet you on the bus and guide you throughout your farm tour
- Homemade cup of soup or Grandma’s Farm Salad, Sandwich, and Beverage served in our Red Barn Restaurant
- Homemade hot apple pie with Sassy Cow Ice Cream
- Narrated tractor-drawn wagon ride through our orchard and Enchanted Forest
- Visit the Apple Holler Family Farm Park and the Golden Goat Bridge (Goat feeding optional)
- Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
- Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your camera!
Call for details 262-884-7100
Orchard Tour with Full Course Meal Option:
Choose from Roast Turkey, Fried Chicken or Beef Pot Roast for your main dish. Includes full course meal.
Orchard Tour with Enchanted Forest Picnic Box Lunch:
Instead of dining indoors, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the beautiful outdoors as you picnic in our Enchanted forest. Picnic lunch would include sandwich, side, beverage and dessert.