Pig Roast Old-Fashioned Summer Picnic
Step back in time to when life seemed simpler and when friends and family gathered together for a relaxing afternoon, enjoying a delicious picnic feast, old-fashioned games, and homemade apple pie and ice cream!
Available Weekdays May through August
Begin your nostalgic afternoon as you and your farm tour guide climb aboard a tractor-drawn wagon for a narrated tour of our Orchard. As you reach your destination in the Enchanted Forest, take in the ambiance of nature, the scent of the pig on the roaster and décor that takes you back in time. Take part in games we all enjoyed as children, such as horseshoes, three-legged races and potato sack races or croquet. Tempt those taste buds with a mouth-watering pig roast picnic. A perfect finish to the meal is homemade Apple Pie and Sassy Cow Ice Cream.
Red, White & Blue Old-Fashioned Summer Picnic Includes:
- Apple Holler Host will greet you on the bus and guide you throughout your farm tour and picnic
- Visit the Apple Holler Family Farm Park and the Golden Goat Bridge - Goat feeding available
- Narrated tractor-drawn wagon ride through our orchard and Enchanted Forest
- Beautiful rustic picnic site with campfire and s’mores for roasting
- Old-fashioned games
- Pig Roast picnic (fully inclusive)
- Homemade apple pie & Sassy Cow Ice Cream or Build your own Strawberry Shortcake.
- Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
- Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your camera!
Cost: $49.95 per person (plus tax)
*Cost is based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.