Red, White & Blue-
Old-Fashioned Summer Picnic
Step back in time to when life seemed simpler and when friends and family gathered together for a relaxing afternoon, enjoying a delicious picnic feast, beautiful decorations, old-fashioned games, homemade ice cream and one another!
Available May – August
Begin your nostalgic afternoon as you and your farm tour guide climb aboard a horse-drawn wagon, pulled by a team of beautiful Haflinger horses. As you reach your destination in the Enchanted Forest, take in the ambiance of nature, the scent of the pig on the roaster and décor that takes you back in time. Take part in games we all enjoyed as children, such as horseshoes, three-legged races and potato sack races or croquet. Tempt those taste buds with a mouth-watering pig roast picnic. A perfect finish to the meal is homemade Apple Pie and ice cream. Top off your summer fun as you pick from the trees, fresh apples, pears or peaches.
Red, White & Blue Old-Fashioned Summer Picnic Includes:
• Ma or Pa Holler character will greet you on the bus and guide you throughout your farm tour
• Beautiful Rustic Picnic Site with Campfire and S’mores for roasting
• Tractor-drawn wagon ride and narrated orchard tour through the Enchanted Forest
• Apple/Peach picking – ¼ peck bag per person (when in season), if earlier in the season, substitute a pint of the “fruit of the season” for each guest to take home
• Old-Fashioned Games
• A Special Red, White and Blue Gift for Each Guest
• Photo Opportunity with Haflinger Horses
• Pig Roast Picnic (fully inclusive)
• Ice Cream Social – including Homemade Apple Pie & Ice Cream
• Red, White and Blue Trivia Contest/Drawing with a Special Prize for the Winner
• Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
• Pig Races & Goat feeding (optional)
Cost: $49.95 per person (plus tax)
*Cost is based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.