Apple Pickin' Tour
Enjoy a perfect autumn afternoon as you enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the season on our Family Farm, Orchard and Restaurant.
Available Weekdays August through October
Y’all come on down to our down-home family farm and experience an afternoon that will remind you of those special visits to Grandma’s farm. Begin your adventure aboard a tractor drawn wagon ride and orchard tour. While in the orchard, you’ll step off the wagon and pick your own bag of fresh, delicious apples – taste as many as you like. Visit the Golden Goat Bridge and feed the friendly goats. Make your way into the beautifully decorated Red Barn Restaurant and Country Store where you’ll enjoy Wisconsin wine and cheese sampling, followed by a delicious home-cooked meal that will “stick to your ribs”. Complete your visit, shopping in the Country Store.
Apple Pickin’ Tour Includes:
- Your Apple Holler host will greet you on the bus and guide you throughout your farm tour
- Narrated tractor-drawn wagon ride through our Orchard and Enchanted Forest
- Apple picking and tasting - 1/4 peck bag per person
- Visit the Apple Holler Family Farm Park and the Golden Goat Bridge - Goat feeding available
- Family style chicken dinner
- Homemade Hot Apple Pie with Sassy Cow Ice Cream
- Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
- Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your camera!
Cost: $29.95 per person (plus tax)
*Cost is based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.
For other group apple picking options please call.