Enjoy a perfect autumn afternoon as you enjoy the sights, sounds and
smells of the season on our Family Farm, Orchard and Restaurant.
Available August – October
Y’all come on down to our down-home family farm and experience an afternoon that will remind you of those special visits at Grandma’s farm. Ma or Pa Holler will entertain you as you begin your adventure aboard a tractor drawn wagon ride and orchard tour. While in the orchard, you’ll step off the wagon and pick your own bag of fresh, delicious apples – taste as many as you like. Head on back to the Apple Holler Raceway for some good ol’ pig races and cheer on your favorite pig! Visit with Molly and Buck, beautiful Haflinger horses, learn about their history and be sure to bring your cameras so you can have your picture taken with these stunning animals. Then stop at the Golden Goat Bridge and feed the eager goats. Make your way into the beautifully decorated restaurant and Country Store and enjoy some Wisconsin wine and cheese sampling, followed by a delicious home-cooked meal that will “stick to your ribs”. Complete your visit with a shopping spree in the Country Store.
Holler Harvest Experience Includes:
• Ma or Pa Holler character who greets you on the bus and guides you throughout your farm tour
• Tractor-drawn wagon ride and narrated orchard tour through the Enchanted Forest
• Apple picking and tasting – ¼ peck bag per person
• Homemade Hot Apple Pie with Sassy Cow Ice Cream
• Goat Feeding and Pig Races (optional)
• Wisconsin Wine and Cheese Tasting
• Family Style Chicken Dinner
• Country Store & Gift Shop Special Offers
• Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your camera!
• Haflinger Horse presentation with photo opportunity
Cost: $29.95 per person (plus tax)
*Cost is based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.