Holidays on the Farm
Christmas Cookie Tour
Celebrate the Holidays on the Farm with the wonderful tradition of making Christmas Cookies!
Available November and December
Be transported back in time as Santa Claus greets you on the bus. Then enjoy the scent of the holiday as you help bake Christmas cookies. Celebrate a spin-off of a German tradition as you play “Find the Pickle” game in the Country Store and Bakery. Complete your visit as you experience more of the tastes of Yuletide as you enjoy Wisconsin wine and cheese sampling, followed by a delicious turkey dinner.
Holidays on the Farm – Christmas Cookie Experience Includes:
- Santa Claus will greet you on the bus
- Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
- Holiday Trivia Contest with Santa’s Elves
- Christmas Cookie demonstration with baking and tasting*
- Wisconsin Wine and Cheese Tasting with Hot Mulled Cider
- Holiday Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings
- Homemade hot cranberry apple pie with Sassy Cow Ice Cream
- Your own box of homemade Christmas cookies to take home
- Christmas carols sing-along (optional)
- “Find the Pickle” Gift Shop Game
Cost: $34.95 per person (plus tax)
* Pie Baking demonstration with tasting may be substituted for cookie baking and includes a small apple pie instead of a box of cookies to take home.
All costs are based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.
Pie Tasting Party –Year Round Option
Sample a variety of our delicious award winning pies. Non-alcoholic beverage included. What are your favorite pie flavors?
Cost: $9.95 per person (plus tax)