Relive the Holidays on the Farm with Holiday food and traditions from “the old world” that will take you back in time.
Available November – December
Be transported back in time as Santa Claus greets you on the bus and guides and entertains you throughout your visit. Ride “over the river and through the woods”…or at least through the Apple Holler orchard and Enchanted Forest on a horse-drawn sleigh or wagon ride. Then warm up indoors as you sip some hot mulled cider and sing-along with many of your favorite Christmas carols. Enjoy the scent of the holiday as you decorate your own gingerbread cookie. Celebrate a spin-off of a German tradition as you play “Find the Pickle” game in the Country Store, Deli and Bakery. Complete your visit as you experience more of the tastes of Yuletide as you enjoy Wisconsin wine and cheese sampling, followed by a delicious turkey dinner.
Holidays on the Farm – Nostalgic Experience Includes:
• Santa Claus will greet you on the bus
• Horse-drawn sleigh/wagon ride tour through the Enchanted Forest
• An Opportunity to take your photo with the Haflinger horses
• Hot, mulled cider
• Homemade Hot Cranberry Apple Pie with Sassy Cow Ice Cream
• Christmas Carols Sing-Along
• Decorate a Gingerbread Cookie
• “Find the Pickle” Gift Shop Game
• Wisconsin Wine and Cheese Tasting
• Holiday Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings
• Holiday Trivia Contest with Santa’s Elves
• Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
Cost: $39.95 per person (plus tax)
*Cost is based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.