For those “just passing through”, this great lunch package will give you a chance
to satisfy those hunger pangs and stretch your legs.
Available April – November!
You only have about an hour or so, but want more for your group than just a quick lunch. This lunch package is just what you need. Be entertained by your friendly and energetic Ma or Pa Holler host throughout your visit. Enjoy homemade cup of soup or Grandma’s Farm Salad, Sandwich, beverage (Yep! Even our famous hot or cold apple cider is a beverage option!) and some yummy, gourmet ice cream for dessert. After enjoying some shopping time in our Country Store, Deli and Bakery let Ma or Pa Holler give you an orchard tour aboard a tractor-drawn wagon. Finally, what Apple Holler visit would be complete without a visit to the famous Golden Goat Bridge, where each guest will have the opportunity to feed the friendly goats.
Group Lunch – Down on the Farm Package Includes:
• Ma or Pa Holler character who greets you on the bus and guides you throughout your farm tour
• Homemade cup of soup or Grandma’s Farm Salad, Sandwich, beverage
• Homemade Hot Apple Pie with Sassy Cow Ice Cream
• Tractor-drawn wagon ride and narrated orchard tour through the Enchanted Forest
• Access to Apple Holler Family Farm Park
• Visit the Golden Goat Bridge (Goat feeding optional)
• Country Store tasting & Gift Shop Special Offers
• Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your camera!
Cost: $19.95 per person (plus tax)
*Cost is based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.
Meal ONLY Cost per person = $13.95 (includes tax and gratuity)