Baking on the Farm
Experience how we make our own farm breads. You will get to knead the dough and form your own loaves of bread to bake and take home. Don’t be fooled, men will enjoy this as much as women.
Available Weekdays November through June
Tour our Orchard and Farm and learn about the history of the Apple Holler, our earth friendly growing practices and the products we produce and sell in our country store. Visit the farm park including the Golden Goat Bridge where you can feed the goats. Browse the country store, bakery and gift shop.
Enjoy your baking demonstration with hands-on participants. You will get to taste a variety of Apple Holler breads with lunch complete with Apple Holler’s own homemade honey apple butter. Your delicious farm baked chicken dinner/lunch will be served family style.
Apple Holler Baking on the Farm Includes:
- Your Apple Holler Host will greet you on the bus and guide you throughout your farm tour
- Narrated tractor-drawn wagon ride through our Orchard and Enchanted Forest
- Bread Baking – Bake your own!
- Wisconsin Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Family Style Chicken Dinner
- Homemade Hot Apple Pie with
- Sassy Cow Ice Cream
- Goat feeding (optional)
- Country Store tasting & Gift Shop special offers
- Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your Camera!
Cost: $29.95 (plus tax)
*Cost is based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.
- Fondue Tasting available at an additional cost of $5 per person
- Pie Baking available at an additional cost of $5 per person