On this farm and bakery tour you will have fun experiencing how we make our on the farm breads. You will get to knead the dough and form your own loaves of bread to bake and take home. Don’t be fooled, men will enjoy this as much as women.
Available Weekdays November –May
We will begin with a big welcome from Ma or Pa Haller on your motor coach when you arrive. We will talk to you about the history of the Apple Holler family farm and orchards; the crops we grow on our farm; the products we produce and sell in our country store; and finally let you know about your down on the farm family style luncheon menu that you will be enjoying. Before lunch you are invited to visit the farm park including the Golden Goat Bridge where you can actually feed the goats. This is also a perfect time to visit the country store, bakery and gift shop. You will get to taste a variety of Apple Holler breads with lunch complete with Apple Holler’s own homemade honey apple butter. Your down on the farm baked chicken dinner/lunch will be served family style.
Apple Holler Baking on the Farm Includes:
• Ma or Pa Holler character who greets you on the bus and guides you throughout your farm tour
• Tractor-drawn wagon ride and narrated orchard tour through the Enchanted Forest
• Bread Baking – Bake your own!
• Pie Baking available at an additional cost of $5 per person
• Wisconsin Wine and Cheese Tasting
• Family Style Chicken Dinner
• Homemade Hot Apple Pie with Sassy Cow Ice Cream
• Goat feeding (optional)
• Photo Opportunity with Haflinger Horses
• Country Store tasting & Gift Shop Special Offers
• Memories to last a lifetime – Bring your Camera!
Cost: $29.95 (plus tax)
*Cost is based on a 30 person minimum. For groups smaller than 30, please contact us for adjusted pricing.